Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Round two's

The first surgery I chose to have at Hershey Medical. I thought I'd be able to connect them with Team River Runner (TRR), a veteran adapted kayaking program. I did and it worked. Both sides connected and now RecFest doesn't happen without TRR. The second surgery I chose to have Hershey Medical and I thought I'd be able to connect me with Bayada. I sent a page of "Do It Yourself Disability" to the Nurse Case manager with a letter suggesting we partner. I hope it works but if not, I am ready to go elsewhere. I went to the Lancaster Business Expo and met a few people. One man has a brother with a disability and a small business. He is interested in partnering with me so I will meet with him next Monday. The idea is to keep trying round 1, 2, 3, … round 67.

No comments:

Post a Comment