Thursday, October 25, 2018

Opportunities

I attended the Business Expo even though it was really scheduled for tomorrow. I took down the names of the vendors and plan to send them a 1 page sheet on disability and employment. Two companies inspired me- one was about the employee and the other was about the company. First, was a local restoration company. The business was not interesting; however, after meeting Jessica I learned of ways we could work together I will send her my manuscript, maybe I could find her a few potential disabled employees, and I will offer a "Lunch and Learn" with my power point. Second, was a marketing company that really grabbed my attention. I get library audios and books on the subject but this one displayed a kayak and a few how-to books. I called and spoke to the director of marketing and ask her how much it would cost to buy one. Then I explained Team River Runner and asked why the kayak was displayed. I know this is the company I can feel good about helping me grow Infobility. There may be more opportunities in Lancaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment