Saturday, October 20, 2018

Still the same

The CNA's were the same, for the most part, treating me like I was a baby, calling me honey, and ignoring my transferring feedback. After two bad experiences they said I could transfer myself, not using the board, as long as someone was watching me. I won even though I struggled each time for a long time. Instead of an evaluation form, once again I tried to get my message to the top so I wrote to the administrator and the director. I suggested that a short video talk about disability sensitivity be shown during training for each CNA class. I explained the video in detail and offered to help. Once again I received no reply but was "yessed to death." I really thought I had a good idea but apparently it wasn't an important enough topic to bring up separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment