Saturday, November 15, 2014

Workout and weight loss while on wheels- introduction

I am going to start a fitness program, run by the IM ABLE Foundation, that is designed for my special needs. I will be matched with a professional trainer from Spooky Nook, the biggest sports and recreational complex in the east! I have not done anything with my muscles with the exception of lifting a 5 lb weight during my soap opera so this is totally new for me. It would be nice for each of my arms to lift themselves individually. I am not sure how much stronger I will get but I know that with regular repetition muscles do improve. Since fitness also includes healthy eating as well, I will learn and share my knowledge in that area as well. I hope people join me on my "workout and weight loss on wheels" journey. I know I am not the only one wanting to take this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment