Friday, September 2, 2016

Deflection

The hardest part of advocacy is knowing you're right, having proven you're right, and not being believed. The lady from InvaCare assigned to my case just informed me that based on my serial number, I was given a chair that is 17 inches high, so there should be no problem. She knows I'm right so she keeps coming up with anything and everything to avoid taking responsibility. At this point I will have to come up with threats. Actually actions I can easily take and they will be damaging to InvaCare. First I know for a fact that NuMotions, a huge customer of InvaCare is considering canceling their contract. I would be happy to send their CEO the letter I sent to the FDA, CEO, Newspaper reporter, and a number of other key people. This sort of thing happened to me before with a big rehab company blaming me for bed bugs and making me pay for the spray treatment. All I did was tell them I would inform the Attorney General that their facility was not clean...I was completely exonerated. Same thing- all I have to do is send a few more letters to FDA and Nu Motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment