Sunday, November 27, 2016

Alternatives

Should a person in a power wheelchair go for cervical surgery? I can't imagine I would not suddenly have neck pain, headaches, and communication problems (in addition to other things). I think I should at least try some holistic approaches first. This is just too risky and I'll not be able to reverse this mess- just go on a surgery spree. There are many good anti- inflammatory foods so I will try them for awhile- cherries, salmon, salad, grain fed beef, olive oils, cinnamon, cumin, broccoli, cauliflower, green tea. I know the physical therapies are really not the answer. A lot can be said for positivity and perseverance too. If a person is disabled anyway the base line is totally different- no one really understands if they don't live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment