Saturday, November 26, 2016

Plan B

"Making my mess my message" is the best way to go so that's how I'll look at the flip side of my spinal stenosis. I will be going for continual therapy so I will share my pamphlet on "The Tenacity of Hope." I won't be a stranger entering but rather a consumer who will need to follow the advice I write about. Also I'm going to have a real website to showcase 3 areas: "Vocational Venues" and "Disability Dialogue" Just like my biz cards claim. Eventually I will find someone to be the front person and give speeches so I can do what I do better- plan things. I'll also focus on Team River Runner and get others interested in a bike tour to increase awareness of disabled veterans. I am already excited about this- I just wish it didn't involve some personal scary surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment