Thursday, November 17, 2016

PA Waiting List

I have been interested in the housing issue ever since I read the 2 grant topics through the PA Developmental Disabilities Council. I then listened to a professional who used to work on that issue at the state level. Now I have a much better grasp of the knowledge needed. The "Why" always boggled my mind (How can there be 13,900 desperate people?). I just got another notice about writing and visiting legislators about the issue. I am a good writer so I wrote to someone and offered to transcribe people's stories and send them to the right people. This idea sounded good- it surely couldn't hurt. Now I'll see if my suspicions are confirmed; I surmised that these parents just didn't think ahead and most are overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment