Thursday, November 17, 2016

vocational venues for veterans

That title even sounds like it goes together. I have a new way to help veterans and the 13,900+ people on the PA Waiting List. I met a number of employers seeking to hire veterans. I went to the Veterans Expo and saw so few people. I know a few professionals who run programs and offer vocational and residential services so I will contact them. I will also follow-up with the employers who I met to put them in touch with each other so perhaps this will result in some qualified people getting jobs. I am joining a canoe club where there will be many more younger people who will hopefully be interested. I also want to start a pets 4 vets program. Since one replied and I met a girl who knows how to do it (now I just have to find her)I have a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment