Friday, November 18, 2016

Compliments & Complaints

If I believe someone has done a good job I will write them a formal compliment. On the other hand if I am suffering from someone's negligence I believe at the very least they should hear about my struggle because of their negligence. I hate being underestimated. When it comes to my wheelchair I continue to suffer and now it had become a pretty serious medical issue. The man from DME clearly did not care that he did not specify the chair I needed. He told me more than once I'd get the exact same chair because otherwise Medicare would not send anything. He did not even bother measuring the floor to seat height needed. When the incorrect model came he pretended to be concerned and had his servicemen try to lower it 3 times. When it was still too high he canceled his service to me and feigned "the problem was due to his company's denial of my insurance and an environmental change that made prior measurements inaccurate." I replied with "you and I both know the problem began the day I got the chair." He quickly refused to deal with me any longer. Since I still don't have a correctly fitting cushion and neuropathy on my entire left side it's time to contact his boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment