Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Future spinal issues

The hospital bed is something I realize I must keep even though it makes me feel bad. I feel more like a disabled person but in the long term I can not rise from a sleeping position without shifting all of my weight to the right side then yanking my head while pulling my arm. Even if I feel like my neck is stronger that long term movement will loosen the screws hurting my vertebrae. Also thinking long term I would like to get involved with spinal cord issues, especially advocacy. All it takes is a few dedicated people to write letters to Congress and fertility clinics about the importance of not discarding a fetus because that is how to get blastocysts. If people understood the importance of these cells, perhaps they would be more conscious. More tests could be done to cure spinal cord paralysis. That's a perfect project for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment