Tuesday, January 10, 2017

No different

Home health care PT did not come, did not come, so I called and was told that there's a 2 hour window. I asked why should I have to wait that long, I have plans. As usual no one knows anything not even scheduled for a home health aid at all! The girl who answered the phone just gave excuses that my case has not been processed through the computer yet. Then she finally said that she'll get a physical therapy assistant. Later she called me and I asked her if there's an evaluation to fill out. I wonder if she "got it" probably not. I would love to write an evaluation like none they ever read. Still these professionals think disabled do nothing all day. The PT came and I practiced getting on the bed and tried to figure out how to arrange my body so I could sit up and transfer into the wheelchair. One idea is to but a pillow at my bottom so I won't sink. PT was worried my heel skin would rub would. I said it really won't matter cause we both know you won't be here in 3 weeks. She sounded so concerned but I knew it was not how reality worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment