Friday, January 6, 2017

Survey says....

I was promised more than once that the survey would get read carefully. So I decided to answer it in 2 parts; this would be a one of a kind response. First the objective questions with multiple choice answers, like an SAT Test. Often the questions asked did not address the issues and were repetitive. Nowhere, did they bring up the service of the food service, respect of the CNA's, or dignity of patients. I submitted the two pages with a note that the rest would come. Yesterday I composed, on my own computer, an entire page on the importance of disability sensitivity complete with suggestions. I was careful to praise their dedication so I they see I'm not just being bitchy. They don't realize the impact their demeanor had on people. Most people didn't care I'm sure and that means no one would confirm my point. Nonetheless I got my point across and people will see Infobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment