Monday, September 17, 2018

connecting veterans with jobs

I connected all of the vendors at the veteran expo with offices of vocational rehabilitation offices county wide. Since some of the employers have multiple branches I decided to do this much more efficiently. I asked the people I met that they publish the findings in their newsletters. I can not be certain that the employers will make any calls. At this point I can do no more; however my next step will reach 100's of people who do care. It will be more work for me but more effective to reach people from the disability angle than that of the employer. I will certainly get more exposure because I will also share my booklet. People can be found in the most unlikely places. It's hard not to have control over a project this big however, I have to believe that some progress will result from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment