Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The right people

I met some people in city hall and they're very interested in disability awareness through a video that illustrates some does and don'ts. I will be forever glad that I purchased the "10 Commandments for Communicating with People with Disabilities." Eventually employers follow but I'm quite confident that my message will fall in line in time. I may also be able to get an awareness video going for people to learn in 3 minutes clips of buildings and common sites in the county. My other goal is to direct some funds to our Susquehanna Valley Team River Runner. That too will fall in line. I am excited to be able to make connections for others. I'm not sure if I'm helping my case or not but I did encourage people wo contact Disability Empowerment Center to get involved also. That's just my nature, they need to learn about then try the kayaking program.

No comments:

Post a Comment