Sunday, September 23, 2018

The month of October

It will be disability employment awareness month soon and my rabbi seems to be willing to do something to remember it. He suggested I view a podcast of a professional speaking about disability awareness. It's weird and somewhat uncomfortable to hear another talk about how to manage life. Then I realized it was good for me to listen to a different perspective. There can be a positive message offered and putting it that way it will be received better. So with an audience of my fellow congregants the message is likely to be spread and also build my confidence. Perhaps I can gain traction and now that I have my booklet finished and I'm sharing it with 400+ places. I will have to take one day at a time and believe something good will result in the end of the month. I'm certainly trying and keeping busy for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment