Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sharing to generate interest

In order to grow I need people to help the progress move along. Preferably I would like the person(s) to have a disability because they will be more empathic to the situation. I will now crush all the "rules in the book" and share the booklets with 400+ independent living centers across the country. I spent all weekend recording and compiling websites, email addresses and phone numbers by looking up the ILRU Directory. I'm sure a few, if not most, of the contacts I reach will doubt my words since my request to share is odd. However, I am certain that some will appreciate my hard work creating the booklet. I hope to find a few who come forward and offer to share the work. Perhaps I will find new avenues that will push my booklets forward. Some centers do not do anything in the vocational realm. One thing for certain is that I control this road. Distribution is up to me...I just hope nobody decides to take advantage of things. I will continue to do some job recruiting- that may lead to some good contacts and results.

No comments:

Post a Comment