Monday, March 30, 2015

Workout and weight loss on wheels- in the beginning

Prior to string this blog I had the idea of starting a cooking program for people with challenges. I am no cook but I was continually striking out when surfing the net in search of help for people with disabilities who want to cook but need adaptions. Unfortunately, I could not start that because I was just one person and I can't have a program for myself. I decided to read books, write a few lessons, and start this blog. While I am enjoying this experience, I still wanted to start a class....until now. It turns out that I won't have to start one, one is already starting. The person contacted me so with the support of one other person I will be working from both ends- organizing and learning. Eventually, this blog and the lessons will become part of the overall program. A comprehensive program that will teach cooking skills and also offer and education component about food awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment