Thursday, October 27, 2016

Employer Recognition

Today is "Making Work, Work for Everyone." I just want to honor Disability Employment Awareness Month and appreciate employers who have hired people with intellectual challenges. I do not want this to come off as some sort of exploitation of people with disabilities. After all, I belong to this population. I just want to increase inclusion in Lancaster County. I think this will eventually happen with my version of the Ice Bucket Challenge. Someone from a big company has asked to do "Working on Wheels." I am certain that once results are put on social media, others will want to participate. It's is a great way to simulate disability and thus not be fearful of it. There is a man who does facebook videos on staff so that will happen without my spending much bucks for it. It's time my unending pursuit of Infobility shows results.

No comments:

Post a Comment