Sunday, October 30, 2016

New path

I always thought that the key to Infobility being successful is being part of a bigger company and having regular planning meetings. I am going to talk with a man who runs a well established business and is very involved with community activities. I want to discuss the benefits of having a small program like mine as part of his business. He can use this news to inform his customers as well as the public as a way of generating interest for me as well as him. I want to continue to do some disability programs but also implement "Working on Wheels" on a small scale; I think it will gain momentum and prove to be a fun and educational activity. Large program attempts will be put on hold for awhile. The other idea is to have small programs at popular places in the community starting with the employers who did not show- Home Depot and Go N Banana's. I can turn this bad experience around.

No comments:

Post a Comment