Thursday, October 20, 2016

Speaking

The little speech this morning for "Lighten Up Lancaster" May lead to a few more contacts I can collaborate with in the near future. It was a big deal that they even included disability in with their other programs; it's usually overlooked. People should at least hear about it and I think it would be nice to push the "Working on Wheels" program. I see it being an ongoing activity that can incorporate a lot of people from different organizations and businesses. I am determined to figure out a way to start it. It should not be too hard; if I could just find a few teens to roll through the mall it could become quite interesting. I also plan to create projects with the gran topics. That will bring Infobility in the forefront. Tomorrow I will meet a slew of other companies and hopefully one will participate in Friday's recognition program since the 2 I counted on were never asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment