Monday, June 19, 2017

Looking ahead

It's time to prepare and implement programs; I've been over and over and over and over and overthinking this for far too long. I will now focus on what I still have and look ahead- not behind. Sure I've missed many opportunities but my pattern stops right now Here are my summer plans: 1)Create a vocational booklet for the veteran center in Lemoyne. 2) Meet with Turkey Hill regarding our paddling program and their veteran program. 3) Practice the speech for the staff at Careerlink. 4) Write to school districts about awareness programs for older and younger students, find a video to show and create a brochure. Copy the brochure for churches and companies. The busier I am the less time I'll have to remember missed opportunities and the happier I'll be cause it's my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment