Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Re-structuring the message

The panel never even eluded to the disability population being included in the workplace. If the introductory speaker can make an entire living on just including 1 population (African Americans)into the a worksite, I should be able to spread that message and offer solutions on people with disabilities. I have 7 strategies to explain and help with implementation in addition I have a film explaining the importance of communication. Hopefully I local employment law firm will support me on the journey. The issue is relevant, easy, and interesting (the way I do it). It is time to make this happen and people need to know regardless of how unglamorous the topic may be. I hope my 15 minutes, which were filled with real life examples and practical solutions, made at least a bit of difference, Somehow, someway it WILL happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment