Sunday, June 11, 2017

Producing a video

I've wanted to produce a video on disability. Years ago I got college students in the broadcasting field to create a simple film. It was effective and an interest way to promote disability awareness. Recently I met a documentary film, producer who suggested I consider creating something more sophisticated but on disability awareness to enhance my programs. I would have a few recognizable agencies to partner with first, then start a Kickstart Campaign to really get things moving. The Ten Commandments video really needs to be updated but the concept is fine. The themes would be inclusion in the areas of employment, socialization, psychological, community, and family. I could definitely design something, perhaps I can interest a few college students to produce it, like before. Communications classes still require projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment