Friday, June 17, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

I attended my first business leadership group. It's not the first ever but it's the first at that location and it's the first time I attended for myself not IM ABLE nor The Blue Crew. Everyone was nice and I did my 20 elevator speech. It sounded okay but I need to improve it. So this week I attended a SCORE counseling session and an ASSETS business start-up class. Next week is the program at Millersville on transitioning, the Kick Ass Women's group, the business leadership group again and I will have a vendor table at a church. I'm ready for Infobility to be real in some manner. Also Melissa may be helping me, actually we would be helping each other. I've made a slide presentation for Vocational Venues, copied flyers on the 2 main programs, and will be designing, printing, and showing a vocational skills program. I may do another "Next Steps" program for this summer. Goodwill is on board, I want to make a forum for October and try to produce a video. That's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment