Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

Persistence pays off, I now have two places that will take care of my chair and I reached the executive office of Days Inn so I should get a free stay. Persistence pays off. I think that comes largely from having a disability- nothing is easy at first but eventually things will get easier. I get that every single time I relocate to an apartment. This time I had to deal with a new disc size in my van and a higher wheelchair which affected everything. Sometimes frustration results in just giving up but what I going to do? Stop my transfer half way to the tub cause it's hard and scary and just remain dirty? Doing my Infobility business plan is really telling me to stop thinking about doing it and JUST DO IT. There's really no competition and I will meet a lot of people. I decided to go Friday to the conference in Philly (that trip is getting easier) and I plan to grow it this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment