Saturday, June 18, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

I'm trying something new. Rather than have cable which gives me 100's of programs I'm not interested in watching I will get U tube and perhaps even Netflix. I will be very happy to get the CMT channel since "Nashville" has now been transferred from ABC. I'm going to try new things and actually spend money on Infobility so it will be successful. It is time to cancel Boy Scouts because it is not something I am going to just hang on to forever, even though I have a terrible vocational history. I got a nail in my tire and it's very possible it was from driving in this terrible section of town. I will run a wheelchair basketball game but that will be my last hurrah. There has got to be a way to attach this lengthy blog to my wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment