Friday, June 3, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

I'm going to get an article, in a company publication, written from the consumers perspective. They need to be forced to learn about the consequences of living and using substandard products. These agencies, companies, and manufacturers for disability products and services are insulated and although they may claim to care with smiles and nice words, they don't show it. They need to "walk the walk" for consumers because we can't- that's why we use their products. They can't just make additions to their structure and not explain it. I have 2 triangular metal pieces in the rear of the seat. It really limits my transfers but I'm told the pieces are not removable because they are crucial to holding up the chair. WHAT? They weren't there in the last Invacare chair. There's a way to get my views heard and I will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment