Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wheeling with new wheeels

I sent a letter to Invacare explaining the problems (extra height and 2 pieces of metal) and consequences (falling out and urinating on the stall floor). When I saw that Invacare was already sited once for poor quality control, I knew they were to blame. It is not my surgical supply store who will no longer work with them. It turns out that my cousin knows the owner of Invacare and also a much better company for wheelchairs. It is clearly too late now but I want the reason for the problems and I want them fixed. Unfortun- ately they could care less cause they don't rely on the products they manufacture and unhappy consumers do not advocate. I WILL get results and I will be the best customer of Infobility. I'm "making my mess my message" (Robin Roberts wrote that in her book).

No comments:

Post a Comment