Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

I am convinced that customer representatives are subjective. I called my insurance about getting a different company to repair my wheelchair. A customer is supposed to go where they got the chair for repairs... unless the company dropped the manufacturer. I finally found a place but the rep insisted that my doctor get an authorization WHAT? I've used tat doctor for years with no problem. Now the script I got will be outdated by the time this is done and my doctor does not have time to go through this baloney. The lady is just power hungry. .... I was booked to stay at the Days Inn and got a confirmation number for the room. I got there and they had nothing for me in their books. The person who booked the room was from a call center and gave me a confirmation number that is not used by the actual desk clerk AND they spelled my name wrong. How is THAT my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment