Friday, January 23, 2015

Workout and weight loss on wheels- lose weight in water

Since I use a wheelchair all day I was never in an upright position but when I was in a swimming pool I could walk. That alone made water my friend. Furthermore, when considering typical exercises many people with disabilities can't participate however, that doesn't pertain to hydrotherapy. Just sitting in a spa regularly can be helpful to your weight loss journey. Findings have proven that soaking can promote weight loss in the following ways: it dilates blood vessels which promotes better circulation; it relaxes the muscles; it increase the heart rate; and it lowers the blood pressure. Weight loss of about four pounds a week can be realized. Another benefit of hot tubs in relation to weight loss is the diminish of cellulite. These are fatty deposits that typically gather on the hips, thighs, and buttocks of most women past their 30s can never be fully eliminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment