Thursday, January 8, 2015

Workout and weight loss on wheels- sharing & caring

I hope I meet people with challenges, who would like my support and strategies, through this blog. The traditional way of marketing is through creation of a website. I am going the non traditional route and hoping that link exchange works. This requires me to directly recruit people by showing and explaining to them what I have. I still can't guarantee that there will be interest. Building a website is largely leaving things up to chance "If you build it they will come" is not the mantra by which I live. "Peel off Pounds" is not successful if no one cares enough to contact me to share stories and try my ideas. I think it is unique enough to spark some interest. Most weight loss programs do not offer individualized support and help via the internet. I can help anyone from anywhere. It also relies of "word of mouth" which is facebook. Hopefully people who view my blog will stay and take action- connect with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment