Friday, December 19, 2014

Workout and weight loss on wheels- teaching others.

Since sharing & learning is what it's all about. Writing this blog is the best way I know to really comprehend what I'm learning and share with others. I'd also like to offer a program to discuss simple weight loss strategies that I think will work; I would call it "Peeling off Pounds." Everything I read about and believe will be discussed with others who want to try the journey with me. I'd also like to learn other people's strategies. Unlike other programs it will mostly be done via email since local people who have disabilities may have difficulty traveling to a meeting location. This will start with worksheets and eventually this blog. I will ask people to answer the open ended questions after each lesson and then feedback on blog entries. I hope they will write replies. Then we will discuss them page by page. The most important aspect will be journaling. People will become more aware of the what, when, why, and how of eating. They will learn simple ways to track their food. I hope people will give this idea a try..the only thing they have to lose is their weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment