Friday, September 16, 2016

Advocate

I was so angry with Invacare that I was ready to start a class action lawsuit. I investigated and discovered all sorts of shady things they got away with for years...and was not too interested in fixing. I wrote to the professionals featured in their articles and disability related professionals and more. I wrote to Independent Living Councils in 52 states asking for their consumers stories and planed to write many many more letters. Then along with all of these letters I got a long letter from the lady at the complaint department offering to pursue this matter with me toward a solution. I decided to set it all aside and focus on other more progressive and more general issues that will help more people and improve quality of life for people with disabilities. Again I should not brag about my disability advocacy skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment