Friday, September 16, 2016

Vacation

I went to Delaware after booking an "accessible" hotel room. The stress wasn't in the drive t o or from the area or even getting around- it's using the bathroom. How crazy is it to have to go to K- Mart before I go to sleep at night and Cracker Barrel as soon as I wake up in the morning? I couldn't brush my teeth nor wash my face, at least I was not scheduled for a room I could not get inside- I've had that too. I learned the hard way to not book with a vacation program and I don't book with a call center because they don't even know the room availability and the hotel front desk does not care to check the reservations made by the 800 number. I've fought and had to relocate to other places so many times that I don't even like to go away. So I hope that I'm located near a place that has a restroom in the main building or places that are open at odd hours in case I can't use the bathroom. In this case I am not being a good advocate but sometimes I must choose my battles and this time that wasn't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment