Sunday, September 4, 2016

Editorial

My article on the deaf motorist killed by police resulted in one call. I didn't even answer it so I guess it was not considered a big deal. I think there is more to the story cause it is not likely that police would want shoot without just cause. However I tried looking for follow up and couldn't find anything. I guess the world is on to bigger and better things. Sad but true, I hate having to add some fluff in order to make this topic more interesting but if I don't it won't get much attention. I remember going to the Today show in hopes of getting a segment on my booklet "Tenacity of Hope" then watching the day before and seeing the attention the story got in which the man sent his mistress flowers and his wife got the bill. THAT is our life; so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment