Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Persistence

It pays off because I met with a reporter who liked my idea and will write a story on the October project. "Making Work, Work for Everyone" is a wonderful way to recognize October as National Disability and Employment Month. People like to be recognized and have articles in the paper so I will enable that to happen. Now, I have to wait until I get approval for OVR to get on board. If not I do have a Plan B, just doing my usual type of program. I will emphasize employer information rather than have a forum which will be more interesting and lead to more employers "jumping on the bandwagon. I also found a man from my temple who knows people with big names hopefully (just 1) will be receptive to lending his name to Infobility as a sponsor. Then this program will become all it was meant to become. No longer will it be "the little engine that could" so to speak it. I will have reached the top of the hill and it will then all be downhill. It will have taken 30 years to get to that point. No overnight success here.

No comments:

Post a Comment