Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Employment

Another means of meeting employers to recognize for the event next month. I plan to visit the Careerlink Job Fair. There will be 67 places representatives and I will share my business card, ask for the employer's and explain that I would like to reach the human resource department. Perhaps they will be interested in my unique approach rather than presenting a resume. When I do the follow-up I will include the diversity training program offered through Infobility. This event will be more logical than to run down to the Hershey Medical Center in hopes of finding a few interested consumers. I will attend the group next month and bring information to share on how people can get involved. I'm not sure there will b e (m)any people from Lancaster there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment