Saturday, September 10, 2016

Inspiration

Today was a full day of Ted X. All of the speakers were people who helped others less fortunate than she. One lady took in 55 refugee children from Nepal. Another lady created a dress that measures brain waves. A third man spoke about how saying "yes" to an offer without thinking about it really made him grow. That applies to my plight because I keep second guessing myself and limiting myself. I must believe that I Can find consumers and advocate for them and against Invacare. I CAN grow my disability awareness business. I CAN get some good people to work with me on Infobility. I CAN also find an agency to work with me so OVR will fund me. I must be positive and I am very glad I got involved with the Lancaster Ted X program.

No comments:

Post a Comment