Friday, September 2, 2016

Vendorship

I was chosen to be a vendor at the Everyday Lives Conference in Hershey in two weeks. As a result I am encouraged to attend this $300 event for free. I will take copious notes at each of the workshops I experience and expect to meet some good people. The topics covered are important for every age group and population, not just children and parents experiencing autism. There are similar threads regardless of the disability, age, socio-economic status, race, onset of challenge, geographic location, etc. I wish people would see that and not merely look at the funding stream. I will have an open attitude and meet as many professionals as possible. . I must also make my table physically appealing pleasing or no one will stop by. The content should be the most important aspect but people will not ever notice it if it does not look appealing. I am definitely on the right track toward my goal of disability awareness. after 30 years I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment