Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Programs

Tomorrow is a program with the police during the day and a wheelchair basketball game with teens at night. I expect that this will be a good experience for all involved. I am going to place this blog on the back of all of my business cards because the wordpress is too short. I have had a lot of experiences "spreading the word" but it has not resonated because I must package it differently. The key is to offer a lot of insights and encourage participation; In the past I have not done things that way. There is always a way and giving up is not one of them. I have a new idea and I will work on implementation. I want to have wheel challenges. People spend some time in a wheelchair (one person at a time) and then there will be discussions both individually and with a group. This will reach the community more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment